Aristocratic Chai Dao
Delivery time 2-5 business days.Personalize
The Chinese miracle in the kitchen.
With the Chai Dao you spend true wonders in your kitchen! The Chinese all-rounder is suitable for the preparation of all kinds of dishes thanks to its slightly curved blade shape and its extraordinary blade sharpness. The ergonomic handle always lies securely in your hand, so that even longer kitchen sessions become a pleasant cooking experience.
This is where the Chai Dao shines:
- No pressure effort when cutting due to the blade's own weight
- With the Chai Dao, exotic dishes are your new specialty
- Chinese blade shape appreciated by professionals and those who want to be
- The large blade effortlessly cuts fruits with hard skin, such as pineapple
- Easily crushes grains and cloves
- Large support surface for transporting minced items
This is what distinguishes the Aristocratic Line:
- The hammered blade not only looks stunning, but also ensures that the cut material easily falls off the blade and does not stick. This provides a unique cutting experience and saves time.
- The distinctive mother-of-pearl ring made of abalone shell and the rigorously selected desert ironwood provide an exceptional look.
- Each knife - a unique piece. The Damascus grain and the unique structure of the abalone shell are different in each knife.
- The notches in the handle nestle in every hand and ensure particularly comfortable and safe handling even during long cooking sessions.
- Best cutting result for left and right-handed, due to flat grinding of the blade on both sides and universal handle.
- The Aristocratic Line is durable and stable from the core to the outside, as the steel has been treated to the highest standards under vacuum at 1100 °C. Therefore, this blade has a high degree of hardness of 61 ± 1 HRC.
- The blade maintains the sharpness for particularly long time, due to the fact that each knife is quenched at -180 °C.
Calisso damask knives are characterized by superior quality and a distinctive cutting experience.
89 layers of Damascus steel (10Cr15CoMoV steel core + 88 layers)
Second-quality abalone shell paired with select desert ironwood
61 ± 1 HRC
Handle length: 126 mm
Blade length: 191 mm
Knife length: 317 mm
Height: 72 mm
Width: 3.1 mm
Weight: 355 g
The corrosion resistance is given by our polishing of the knife for a long time. Nevertheless, a Care oil can help to protect the blade. This also leads to the fact that food residues are easier to remove.
Not suitable for chopping bones.
Not dishwasher safe.
Read here the Care instructions
Instructions for proper use: Download